HIGH-PRESSURE SAPPHIRE TUBES AND CELLS
Single crystal sapphire tubes and cells for high pressure spectroscopic methods.
- 100% gas tightness, no pores
- Resistance to high temperatures up to 2000°C
- Resistance to high pressures - up to 500 bar
- Resistance to most aggressive chemicals
- Purity 99,995%
High pressure resistance
Sapphire capillary can operate at much higher pressures than ordinary quartz capillary.
|Sapphit™ sapphire NMR tubes||Quartz tubes|
- nuclear magnetic resonance (NMR)
- electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR)
- x-ray diffraction (XRD)
Typical design of flanged high pressure NMR tubes
Sapphire NMR cells with a flange are designed to adapt into a vacuum fitting such as this. Fitting is not provided with the tube.
High-pressure sapphire tubes can also be connected to a supplied flange or connector with epoxy adhesive
Standard flanged sapphire tube designs provided are as follows: